Step out of your comfort zone
The Yoga Nook Facebook practice group invites you to be part of our spring challenge, starting on September 1st.
‘Getting out of the comfort zone’ is a 30-day challenge, which each of us can tailor to suit our own practice and circumstances.
It may include:
- Extending an existing practice by including a variation, development or deeper exploration of a pose or poses
- Including more meditation or pranayama
- Making the commitment to starting a practice of 15 minutes for 30 days
- Including more variety
- Adding to the extremely wonderful archives of yoga selfies produced by the group, which include Vrksasana in the Scottish highlands, Tadasana in New York, poses on planes, beaches and in parks, and more clouds and magnolias than would seem strictly relevant.
You can be sure of:
- Encouragement, curiosity, inspiration and laughter.
- There’s no need to post daily – post when you feel inspired to and when it helps you. There’s no one style of post and all of us are at different stages.
All contributions are appreciated. And no one is required to pose on a cliff.
If you are a student at the Yoga Nook and you would like to take up the 30 Day Challenge Join our Facebook Practice Group